A Tip Of The Iceberg: By Favour Flavour

source:depositphotos

Flipping the pages I get sucked in am reeled in hook!! line and sinker!! it's unimaginable but love drew at first sight!! I bask in the glow of its words on pages and move steadily from page to page. Pages down the line I stop in a moment to recollect my thoughts.

I ponder on adjectives of qualification for this wonder of euphoria...



It's so precious, detailed, ever-wondrous, miraculous, so faithful, ever loyal, obedient!! So patient and so kind, persevering and unwavering ever-faithful never-failing!!

I meet her exactly where I keep her n she, in turn, meets me at the very point of my need!! Talk about precision it's indeed a match made in heaven!! For relationship goals, we are so perfect for each other!! Our chemistry is a combustible daily fire.

Always addictive never-ending I get to get to the end of her last chapter yet never satisfied I keep going back for more!! I reclaim each phrase and highlight each word like a caress!! It does not love so ordinary cause I am addicted and so drunk on it that I urge to go back for more like it's extraordinary to have feelings for an all-encompassing lover!!

She is so rare and full of insightful wisdom, her words a simple caress of understanding makes my knowledge swell with the spirit of discernment!!

For she bids her time and laughs at humans who claim to be encyclopedias in the quote and who have read all of her, for they are fools confounded by her understanding for she is the beginning of an ending!! an enigma with diverse interpretations with numerous revelations for every translation or punctuation!!

She is so classical, original, intentional, individual yet personal!! she knows the end from the beginning, for through her; your past, present, and future is revealed!! Those that truly love and appreciate her have grown to be wise for she is a consistent lover that teaches with Godly precepts!! She is so infectious that when you continually read her u unconsciously become an action of her words and such love is unsearchable yet knowable, indescribable yet achievable for in her holds the key of life and wisdom!! I love her so much for For she is the only book in the world that you are present with the author while you read!!

I talk about none other than the love of the greatest book of all!! The Bible!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No, Stop Asking For It

Practice To Be More

Understanding Self-Worth Value