The Journey


Each person brings to their relationship a set of attitudes and beliefs; their unique perspective on the world based on their past and present experiences. To become a couple we have to find ways to accommodate our differences while still holding on to our individual identities. Finding the balance between "me", "you" and "us" is a continuing source of tension in relationships, which isn't easy, and that is what Godwin and Grace did (G & G).

So here is the journey between two of the world most sweetest couple ever....  ENJOY the RIDE




The journey
As told by Godwin

The day was a Tuesday. The month was August, and the year was 2013. What appeared to be a normal day turned out to be a day of surprise for me. My surprise gift was Grace. Her smiles where the best around. Effortlessly and splendidly, she exhumes Goodness, life and charismatic charm. The very kind that was meant for me. Because immediately it caught me. And ever since then, it has been an experience of ease, Multiples of favour and unfathomable bliss.
A man greatest need is fulfilment and with Grace everything points to that with such speed.
So, when I popped the word "will you marry me"?, it was clear that's the way to go.


And today, Saturday 17th December , as God will have it, am putting a ring of stamp on those words.
Thank you Grace, for taking this life-time journey with me.




The Journey:
As told be Grace.

It was on a Sunday, I felt somewhat uncomfortable stepping into church that day because there was a backlog of unfinished tasks waiting for me. And behold, a load of blessings was also prepared, just for me; in the shape of this great man that came to me and spoke boldly and directly to me for the first time after service.



He took away that fray look that comes from anxiety to one of relaxation, smiles and excitement.

Anger turned into laughter. A stranger turned into an amazing friend. And since then, he has remain a friend, a confidant and the world's greatest gift for me!


It's been a rewarding journey. One that has made me unlearn, re-learn and learn again. The princess and Queen in me has grown out; A better me today because I met you. God bless that day. God continue to bless you, my best friend, my love.

---Grace.






Reading their story gave me chills... We shall get there, can i get an Amen? lolzzzzz. This is where the journey has led them to so far.... The G & G...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, Stop Asking For It

Practice To Be More

Understanding Self-Worth Value