"Today The Moon's Ray Was Born."



She is one lady I have admired from a distance and it's her birthday... Yepppppppy... Happy Birthday Ray

The next line is from Rex to you.... Blush on baby...... Lol



From Rex

You came into my life at a time when it was dark and cold. You held out your hand; my heart and soul you did hold.

You are more precious than all of the world's silver and gold. But I can't say that. How can I be so bold?

You are the very definition of class because when God made you, He broke the mold. There's nothing left in the stores. Because all out to you I'm completely sold.


My fellas once said, "Gee, Ray is so brilliant, she's definitely something." I told them you are my everything. They said, "Nothing lasts forever." I told them you are my nothing.


You are wonderfully beautiful.

You are beautifully wonderful.

You are incredibly amazing.

You are undeniably unique.

You are especially special.

You are greatly blessed.

You are highly favored.


You are deeply loved.

You are a diva with knobs on!!!

Happy Birthday, sugar plum!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, Stop Asking For It

Practice To Be More

Understanding Self-Worth Value